[QE-users] Error during compilation in the step of make all command

林聖智 r03223130 at ntu.edu.tw
Thu Sep 19 16:09:43 CEST 2019

Besides, is there a way that I can edit the file of cell_base.f90? I think I could add some options to it and then carry out the calculation of vc_relax using the ‘ibrav’ for the cell_dofree description. But, thus far, I couldn’t find out the Module file when QE was installed using MacPorts.

Thank you for considering my request.
Sheng-Chih Lin
r03223130 at ntu.edu.tw