[QE-users] 回复: Plasmons

Oleksandr Motornyi oleksandr.motornyi at polytechnique.edu
Wed Sep 18 17:48:38 CEST 2019

This has nothing to do with QE - it means that your job on the cluster
was running longer than the time you asked/the maximum walltime allowed.
You should either use more processors either ask for more walltime.
Alternatively you should look if your system and parallelization
parameters are optimal.