[QE-users] Plasmons

kazem zhour kazem.zhour at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 15 08:16:17 CEST 2019

I'm studying the plasmonic properties of graphene decorated with some metals. I'm using epsilon.x in my study, but I saw the attached graphs published in reference "Despoja, Vito, et al. Physical Review B 87.7 (2013): 075447." and we would like to reproduce such outcomes for our research. Please tell me the steps needed to be followed to reproduce such graphs.

Kazem Zhour
PhD student
University of Santiago de compostela