[QE-users] Question on output

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 18:13:34 CET 2019

Hybridazion, sp2, sp3, single and double bonds are qualitative concepts.
You can get these pieces of information from various kinds of analysis, but
not directly from the output of a self-consistent calculation

Paolo

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 3:45 PM Pablo García Risueño <
garcia.risueno at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Espresso community
>
> I wanted to ask whether there is any information on sp3 and sp2 hybridized
> C atoms or on which bonds are double in the output of QE (I guess that the
> answer is 'no', but I wanted to be sure).
>
> Thank you very much. With kind regards.

> Dr. Pablo García Risueño

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222