[QE-users] post-doc position @ Gemmate Technologies srl

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Fri Nov 15 10:32:03 CET 2019

I have received and I'm pleased to forward this request from Gemmate
Technologies srl
Best
Giuseppe

Gemmate Technologies srl (GEM), a technological SME, has issued a
Postdoc position in Computational Materials Science. In the framework
of its wide international collaboration network with public and
private research organizations and enterprises, GEM participates in
collaborative research projects where the next generation of
rechargeable Li-ion batteries are developed. In this scenario, GEM is
in charge of modelling the interface between new layered positive
electrode materials, and liquid and solid electrolytes. The new
post-doctoral researcher is expected to be able to autonomously lead
the activity, interacting with international skilled partners.
Experience in using the Quantum ESPRESSO suite of programs is
required. For further details visit
www.gemmate-technologies.com/work-with-us/open-position-in-computational-chemistry/
<http://www.gemmate-technologies.com/work-with-us/open-position-in-computational-chemistry/>
or contact Alessio Tommasi (alessio.tommasi at gemmate-technologies.com
<mailto:alessio.tommasi at gemmate-technologies.com>).

GIUSEPPE MATTIOLI
Via Salaria Km 29,300 - C.P. 10
I-00015 - Monterotondo Scalo (RM)
Mob (*preferred*) +39 373 7305625
Tel + 39 06 90672342 - Fax +39 06 90672316