[QE-users] ERROR(FoX), Cannot open file

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Mon Nov 4 17:08:05 CET 2019

Dear Ben Comer.
The flag is not valid any more. In fact It was not a fix just a
configure option to select the old file format rather than the new one.

The old format is no longer supported, that is why the option is not
recognized by the configure anymore.

Cannot  open file means that the program is not finding some file. Could
you give more details on how you are running the code in order to
understand why the error issues?

best regards - Pietro