[QE-users] DFT + U not working on Sn 4d

Matteo Cococcioni matteo.cococcioni at unipv.it
Mon Nov 4 14:12:02 CET 2019

In addition to what Ari wrote, are you sure you are using the same settings
in the two calculations? Why are PAW-related terms of the energy zero when
using +U?
The Hubbard energy is very little. that is probably related to the fact
that Sn is d10. Are you sure you are doing what other people are doing in
literature?

Best,

Matteo