[QE-users] ELF for nc and ultrasoft pseudopotentials

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Thu May 16 12:59:36 CEST 2019

If I remember correctly, the ELF can be computed x with any
pseudopotential, but the contribution from the augmentation terms is not
computed and will be missing if you use ultrasoft pseudopotentials or paw

Paolo

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 7:58 PM Максим Арсентьев <ars21031960 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear users and developers,
>
> Is it possible to get ELF using ultrasoft or nc pseudopotentials? Or I can
> get it only with paw pseudopotentials?
>
> Best wishes,
> M.Yu. Arsentev,
> ISC RAS, Institute of silicate chemistry of RAS,
> St-Petersburg,
> Russia

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222