[QE-users] Compilation on a server ends with error 1

Fabio Costa fabiocosta4 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 03:47:23 CET 2019

Dear all

I'm trying to install QE-6.4 on a server, by doing the usual procedure, ./configure and make all commands.

The configure step seems to be successful, but the compilation fails after a couple minutes, with a message "make: *** [ph] Error 1". Even with this interruption, a few .x files are compiled, such as pw.x, ph.x, etc., but when I try to run a calculation, It also results in an error message.

Appologies for my not-so-much enlightening description, as I myself could not extract many info from the error messages, so I hope the print screens will be more helpfull than I could.

https://imgur.com/HeT8JMM
https://imgur.com/ZyyVGt3
https://imgur.com/DyYlO4R

Thanks in advance for any assistance