[QE-users] I need a suggestion

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Thu Mar 21 19:08:57 CET 2019

google-ing  Francium wikipedia...

Bulk francium has never been viewed. Because of the general appearance
of the other elements in its periodic table column, it is assumed that
francium would appear as a highly reactive metal, if enough could be
collected together to be viewed as a bulk solid or liquid. Obtaining
such a sample is highly improbable, since the extreme heat of decay
caused by its short half-life would immediately vaporize any viewable
quantity of the element.

however it also says  (i dont know on the basis of what) : Density (near
r.t.)    2.8–3.0 g/cm3 (extrapolated)[1]

stefano