[QE-users] cppp.x error

Muhydeen Olakunle Adelani mo.adelani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 18:01:23 CET 2019

Dear QE User,

I am getting an error while post processing using cppp.x in qe-6.3 and qe-6.4

task #        19
     from  cppp  : error #         1
      Cannot open file .//cp_51.save//data-file.xml
So I searched in the QE forum about this and found out that Paolo has
already given a solution for this in the following post dated 2008.

http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2008-May/009022.html

I don't know why the code stick to the default value of ndr(51)
instead of using the one generated from the previous run.

I attached my input file.Please help me on this.

&INPUTPP
prefix = 'FG12,
fileout = 'postproc',
outdir = './tmp/',
output = 'xsf',
ndr = 94,
charge =.false.,
atomic_number(1)=26,
atomic_number(2) = 31,
ldynamics =.true.,
nframes = 200,
/
Greeting.

PhD Student
Centro de Investigacion en Materiales Avanzados,S.C.
Mexico.