[QE-users] qe-6.4: problem with fs.x

Sylwia Golab Sylwia.Golab at fis.agh.edu.pl
Fri Mar 15 18:56:38 CET 2019

Dear all,

the program fs.x in the qe-6.4 package gives me a messages:
     Message from routine pw_readschema_file:
     failed retrieving input info from xml file, please check it
and:

     1 bands found crossing Ef =    0.000000

so it cannot read Fermi energy.

As far as I understand, the problem is, that in the 6.4 version of qe the line

has been removed from tmp_dir/case.xml as well as from tmp_dir/case.save/data-file-schema.xml files.
Also I cannot find any other information about Fermi energy in these *.xml files.

Does anyone know how to workaround this problem?

Regards,Sylwia