[QE-users] turbo_lanczos error

Michal Krompiec michal.krompiec at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 15:48:59 CET 2019

Thanks Pietro,
Indeed adding -i8 to FF_FLAGS and FOX_FLAGS in make.inc helped, but I had
to comment line 352 in qmmm.f90 which was causing ifort to complain (I
don't plan to use qmmm anyway):
qmmm.f90(352): warning #6075: The data type of the actual argument does not
match the definition.   [NAT_MM]
        CALL ec_fill_radii( aradii, nat_mm, mass, types, ntypes, 1 )
------------------------------------^
qmmm.f90(352): error #6633: The type of the actual argument differs from
the type of the dummy argument.   [TYPES]
        CALL ec_fill_radii( aradii, nat_mm, mass, types, ntypes, 1 )
--------------------------------------------------^
qmmm.f90(352): warning #6075: The data type of the actual argument does not
match the definition.   [NTYPES]
        CALL ec_fill_radii( aradii, nat_mm, mass, types, ntypes, 1 )
---------------------------------------------------------^
compilation aborted for qmmm.f90 (code 1)

However, subsequent run of the test suite failed, I get the following error
for each test run:
Attempting to use an MPI routine before initializing MPI
*** error in Message Passing (mp) module ***
*** error code:  8000

What could be the cause? Just to double-check, I re-built from the same
source (QE 6.4) without -i8 and the tests went OK.

Thanks,
Michal