[QE-users] Charges on dopants

Matteo Cococcioni matteo.cococcioni at unipv.it
Thu Jun 27 10:28:09 CEST 2019

Dear Eric,

just a couple of quick comments.
If you are already using a large supercell you can probably avoid
supercells (all this would need to be checked to be sure).
Also keep in mind that from version 6.4.1 you can find in the QE
distribution a code called HP (Hubbard parameters) that computes Hubbard U
automatically using DFPT. More details here:
10.1103/PhysRevB.98.085127.
Hope this helps.
Best regards,

Matteo