[QE-users] use iotk library to read wfc*.dat in v6.4

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Tue Jun 25 15:07:22 CEST 2019

Dear Zhenfei

Collected functions are now stored in fortran unformatted files ( this
is the default) or in hdf5 files.  I have added some small snippet to
the qe repository trying to illustrate the content and the organization
for the files (.hdf5 <https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/snippets/1869219> and
.dat <https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/snippets/1869208>).

  I will add soon and example on how using hdf5 to read collected wave
functions in that format. For the unformatted file it is even easier,
here <https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/snippets/1869202> is a small example.

hope it helps

kind regards - Pietro