[QE-users] [SUSPECT ATTACHMENT REMOVED] RE: Hydrogen pseudopotential file error:

Rajesh Raju R.Raju at bham.ac.uk
Sun Jun 23 17:14:31 CEST 2019

Hi,

I have attached all the files for reference. We use a python program for generating nanoclusters and the line for running the QE is included there (aprun -n 24  pw.x -in input.in > output.out). The RunQELig.py will generate input.in.

The pseudopotential files are attached below. I haven't faced any issues with PAW-PBE pseudopotentails for Cu, Ru, C and O. The error is only for the H.pbe-kjpaw_ps1.1.0.0.UPF. (I attached it as txt file in the mail).

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Version that I use: Program PWSCF v.5.4.0

Thanks
Rajesh