[QE-users] The phonon code with US-PP and raman or elop not yet available

LEUNG Clarence liangxy123 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 08:00:26 CEST 2019

Dear QE users,

Recently, I want to calculate Raman spectra by ph.x, but the error that I faced with is  "The phonon code with US-PP and raman or elop not yet available". Therefore, I want to use NC pseudo potential in scf calculation. However, I can not find the NC pseudo potential (element C and P) in the library https://www.quantum-espresso.org/pseudopotentials/ps-library/p

It is very appreciated that give me the NC pseudo potential of C and P.

Thanks.

Clarence
City University of Hong Kong
Pseudo search results - QUANTUMESPRESSO<https://www.quantum-espresso.org/pseudopotentials/ps-library/p>
Grav is an easy to use, yet powerful, open source flat-file CMS
www.quantum-espresso.org