[QE-users] Regarding pseudo-hydrogen pseudopotentoal

Abd-Elrahman Ali abdoalieng016 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 22:08:22 CEST 2019

Hello ,
Good day for you.
I am a master degree student who start to deal with QE and I ask for a help
from anyone of you to help me in understanding meaning of each parameter of
the input file
I tried to understand it from the website but still have misunderstand of
most of parameters like smearing parameters and others
I will study the metal-polymer interface
Thanks in advance
Abdelrahman Ali