[QE-users] Master degree's student

Abd-Elrahman Ali abdoalieng016 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 20:05:13 CEST 2019

Hello
Good day for you, Hope this Email finds you well,
I'd like to introduce myself to you as i am a new master degree student who
aim to study the metals- polymers interface using quantum espresso as a
tool to build my model and run it using super computers.
So i'd like to thank you for your effort which appear on the organization
in the website.
but i ask for more information and details about the input file parameters
as i cant understand most of the parameters although i read each word on
the website around these parameters and also study the manual guide but
still feeling there is a misunderstand of the input parameters of the input
file specially in the control and system part |
thanks in Advance

Abdelrahman Ali.
Teaching Assistant at Faculty of Engineering Cairo University
Electric power and machine Department
High Voltage Group