[QE-users] 2D CODE WILL NOT WORK, 2D MATERIAL NOT IN X-Y PLANE

Dr. Thomas Brumme thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de
Wed Jul 10 08:29:34 CEST 2019

Dear  Julien,

Maybe it's because your cell vectors 1 and 2 are pointing
slightly in the z direction? I don't know but I think this
could be a problem. If it is just a rotation of the whole
cell you could try rotating it back... Otherwise search the
code for the message and look when it is triggered.

Regards

Thomas

--
Dr. rer. nat. Thomas Brumme
Wilhelm-Ostwald-Institute for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry

Tel:  +49 (0)341 97 36456

email: thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de