[QE-users] dvscf file from a grid ph.x run

Ankit Jain ajain at fysik.dtu.dk
Wed Jul 10 06:26:13 CEST 2019

Dear users,

I have been trying to collect and merge .dvscf files from a grid example of ph.x and combine these files into a single file (like it was created from serial single job).

So far I have little success on this. I searched on the mailing list and it seems that the similar question was asked earlier:

https://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.quantum-espresso.org/msg29613.html

The suggestion from this earlier question was to write a small fortran script capable of reading and combining these binary files. I am wondering if such utility already exists or if not, if someone can point to piece of source code where these files are written so that I can attempt to read and combine these files.

Thank You,

Ankit Jain

Denmark Technical University