[QE-users] Freezing Intermediate Images in NEB Calculation

Thomas Brumme thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jul 1 13:28:34 CEST 2019

Dear Achintya,

without any info on how you made your NEB calculation, which system
using this or that
parameter, we cannot judge if it is correct or not. If you don't want to
or can't provide these
informations, then you need to discuss this with some locals. Your
supervisor?
In general, if you want to know if an NEB makes sense you need to have
an idea of the
potential energy surface and look at the final path...

Thomas

email: thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de