[QE-users] Issue with ONCV pseudos and projwfc.x (lforcet=.true.)

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Mon Jan 7 11:40:20 CET 2019

Dear Chris
Thank you for the update, but I must add a comment. I've seen that the
abinit folder contains UPF pseudos (good) built with nonlinear core
correction; this is also good if you perform GGA calculations, but it
is not good at all in the case of EXX calculations, which, AFAIK, do
not support NLCC. I'm going to test them to see if something has
changed in the latest version...
HTH
Giuseppe

Christoph Wolf <wolf.christoph at qns.science> ha scritto:

> short comment: Don Hamann recommended me to use the newer input files from
> abinit for QE pseudos as well as the SG15 inputs are not recommended for
> the new oncvpsp versions
>
> https://github.com/pipidog/ONCVPSP
>

> HTH!
> Chris
>
> --
> Postdoctoral Researcher
> Center for Quantum Nanoscience, Institute for Basic Science
> Ewha Womans University, Seoul, South Korea

GIUSEPPE MATTIOLI
Via Salaria Km 29,300 - C.P. 10
I-00015 - Monterotondo Scalo (RM)
Mob (*preferred*) +39 373 7305625
Tel + 39 06 90672342 - Fax +39 06 90672316