[QE-users] Issue with ONCV pseudos and projwfc.x (lforcet=.true.)

Guido Menichetti menichetti.guido at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:40:59 CET 2019

Dear experts and developers

I have an issue with ONCV pseudopotentials (taken from
http://www.quantum-simulation.org/potentials/sg15_oncv/) and projwfc.x.

I used qe-6.3, q-e-develop (updated 29/12/2018) versions to test this issue.

I used the example in PP/examples/ForceTheorem_example as simple test.
Following the example, I ran pw.x < sr.in > sr.out_sg15 with the
scalar-relativistic pseudopotential.
Then I ran pw.x < par.in > par.out_sg15 with the full relativistic pseudo.
At the end I ran projwfc.x < proj_par.in > proj_par.out but it resturns:

** On entry to ZGEMM parameter number 13 had an illegal value

The input and output files together with the pseudos are shared in the
following link.

I hope you can help me to solve this issue.
Thank you for your work,
Kind Regards

Guido

--