[QE-users] k-point algorithm is not tested yet turbo davidson

Abhirup Patra abhirupp at sas.upenn.edu
Tue Dec 17 16:47:01 CET 2019

Thanks very much, Iurii. I really appreciate your answer and it does make
sense to me. With gamma point only it works fine. And, you are  right, my
system is a solid and I am
trying to simulate the optical spectrum. However, I am not sure with the
number of atoms (~120 or more) GW-BSE calculations with supercell is
actually feasible.

Best,
Abhirup
Abhirup Patra