[QE-users] Problem with vc-relax simulation of Pb (cell dimensions are much smaller than they should be)

Marzari Nicola nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Mon Dec 9 09:46:41 CET 2019

Indeed, the stress tensor converges poorly with cutoff, and an equation of state with ev.x would be better than vc relax (ie. 7-10 scf calculations at different volumes).

For all - please, *before* asking a question like this, try the parameters and pseudopotentials suggested by:
https://www.materialscloud.org/work/tools/qeinputgenerator

Nicola

Sent from a tiny keyboard... Contact info:
http://theossrv1.epfl.ch/Main/Contact