[QE-users] Dear EPW team

洪爱俊 haj at jxnu.edu.cn
Sun Aug 25 10:45:45 CEST 2019

Dear EPW team
    I am an EPW user, writing this letter is to ask for your help. In the EPW website(http://epw.org.uk/Documentation/B-dopedDiamond), the examlpe (B-doped diamond) gives calculated electronic spectral functions in Figs.6-8. My problem is how to draw Figs 6-8, and was it drawn with three columns of data? or with Two-dimensional matrix? If with three columns of data. could you tell me how to draw so beautiful Figure? If with two-dimensional matrix, how to get
the two-dimensional matrix.Thank you very much!

With best regards
Yours sincerely
Aijun Hong