[QE-users] installation QE with mpi

Mohamed Ahmed Abd-Elati maa at niles.edu.eg
Sun Apr 28 21:19:27 CEST 2019

Dear QE developers and users
I am installed QE and *When I run it using 1 core  no issues occur, but
when *
* more than 1 core  using  on my 40 core machine (mpirun -np 10
/media/mohamed/5E2B53A447660601/QE-Code/q-e-qe-6.4.1/bin/pw.x
<5x5-H.relax.in <http://5x5-H.relax.in>> 5x5-H.relax.out ) I am faced the
following error.*

*STOP 1from test_input_xml: input file not opened or emptySTOP 1from
test_input_xml: input file not opened or emptySTOP 1from test_input_xml:
input file not opened or emptySTOP 1from test_input_xml: input file not
opened or emptySTOP 1from test_input_xml: input file not opened or
emptySTOP 1from test_input_xml: input file not opened or emptySTOP 1from
test_input_xml: input file not opened or emptySTOP
1.....................................*
*I am trying many times to do all instructions in this link
(https://lists.quantum-espresso.org/pipermail/users/2018-August/041134.html
<https://lists.quantum-espresso.org/pipermail/users/2018-August/041134.html>
) but my issue still facing me.*
*Please what can I do in details to mpirun QE.*

*Thanks in advanced*
*Mohammed A. Abdelati*
*Assistant Lecturer*
Laser Applications in Metrology Photochemistry and Agriculture (LAMPA)
Department, National Institute of Laser Enhanced Sciences (NILES), Cairo
University, Giza, Egypt.
Mobile   +20 1009752922
Home    +201152605076
E-mail    ma1986ff at yahoo.com