[QE-users] users Digest, Vol 139, Issue 1

wangshaofeng at iae.ac.cn wangshaofeng at iae.ac.cn
Sun Apr 28 01:08:46 CEST 2019

Dear all,
I met an error when I calculate phonon using lda+U mode.
     Atomic wfc used for the DFT+U projector are NOT orthogonalized

     Calculating the dnsbare matrix...
Primary job  terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code.. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.
mpirun detected that one or more processes exited with non-zero status, thus causing
the job to be terminated. The first process to do so was:

  Process name: [[22288,1],2]
  Exit code:    174

Can any expert tell me how to get it correct? I am using version 6.4.1.

Best,

shaofeng

Shaofeng Wang
Ph.D
Email: wangshaofeng at iae.ac.cn
Key Laboratory of Pollution Ecology and Environmental Engineering
Institute of Applied Ecology
Chinese Academy of Sciences
China