[QE-users] Regarding GIPAW reconstruction of Ultrasoft PP's of Psilibrary

Soumyadeep soumyadeep at rrcat.gov.in
Tue Apr 23 07:09:30 CEST 2019

Dear QE users,

    I need gipaw Ultrasoft pseudo-potentials for Xspectra calculation. Is
there any step by step guide to generate those from Psilibrary USPP
table available at http://www.quantum-espresso.org/pseudopotentials ?

    In each USPP .UPF file it is written that "Pseudopotential contains
additional information for GIPAW reconstruction", so I hope there must
be some well defined way to do that.

with best regards
Soumyadep
Soumyadeep Ghosh,
Senior Research Fellow,
Indus Synchrotrons Utilization Division,
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore, India-452013
Mob: (+91)9424664553
User Lab: 0731244-2580
Email: soumyadeepghosh35 at gmail.com, soumyadeep at rrcat.gov.in