[QE-users] [SUSPECT ATTACHMENT REMOVED] unefficient parallelization of scf calculation

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 09:25:09 CEST 2019

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 9:08 AM JULIEN, CLAUDE, PIERRE BARBAUD <
julien_barbaud at sjtu.edu.cn> wrote:

I attached the input file and output file of test #2

you did, but many mailers don't like that kind of attachments and don't let
them go through

(this output only ran 1 iteration because I interrupted it).

it is useful to stop the code  by setting the maximum number of scf
iterations to 1. In this way one can see the final time report.

Paolo
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222