[QE-users] Problem with Graphene Band Structure

Kazem Zhour k.zhour at email.kntu.ac.ir
Sat Oct 27 17:10:10 CEST 2018

Dear QE users,

I'm trying to plot the Band structure of graphene but it always shows some nonsense vertical lines that relate different band lines with each other, except that everything is perfect. I tried to increase the number of k points, the ecut and the nbnd but the problem did not solved. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thank you in advence

Kazem

--
This message has been scanned by KNTU Antispam System (E.F.A. Project) and is believed to be clean.