[QE-users] QE+AMULET DMFT - anyone aware of good tutorials

Christoph Wolf wolf.christoph at qns.science
Sun Oct 14 23:14:27 CEST 2018

Dear all,

this is a very general question but after hours of googling I have come up
empty so I was wondering if anyone here is aware of a few worked examples
for the DMFT code AMULET (connected to QE via wannier_ham.x or wannier90)?
I am particularly interested in magnetic impurities embedded in insulators.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best,
Chris

--
Postdoctoral Researcher
Center for Quantum Nanoscience, Institute for Basic Science