[QE-users] Phonon - 6.3- problem

Suresh A suresh2007pgp19 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 18:37:39 CEST 2018

Dear All,
               I recently downloaded q-e-6.3 and installed it into my
workstation consisting of 30 processors. While I ran phonon calculation for
anatase unitcell, I observed an error.
 Computing dynamical matrix for
                   q = (   0.5000000   0.2500000  -0.1020743 ) for this
point, program stopped from running. While I checked processors via system
monitor software in centOS, it showed that all processors not running. And
in terminal cursor was blinking as the program is running. It did not show
any error message for a long time (several hours)  till I cut the program
by CTRL+C.
Any help would be appreciated.
Is this early reported one?

                 Yours Sincerely,