[QE-users] Projected band structure

Oleksandr Motornyi oleksandr.motornyi at polytechnique.edu
Fri Nov 9 11:10:26 CET 2018

Dear Mohammad,

For the projected band structure I suggest you to take a look at
thermo_pw code https://dalcorso.github.io/thermo_pw/ specifically the
"scf_2d_bands" option. It well documented and has examples for most
options. Using it you can get pictures like one in the attachment,
where yellow shaded zone is the projected bulk band structure, lines are
the electronic band structure of the gold slab and dots are surface states.

Best regards