[QE-users] Trouble reading Atomic Positions from CIF file

Aziz Fall afall at umich.edu
Sat Nov 3 21:48:08 CET 2018

Dear Pietro Davide Delugas

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I tried running the input file you
sent me using xcrysden, but I get a weird error saying that the
line = CR 3A 0.44444
At line 328 of file pwi2xsf.f
Fortran runtime error: Bad real number in item 1 of list input

I have tried re-writing the file just in case there were some weird hidden
characters in the file, but that does not seem to work. Any help would be
very much appreciated.

Thank You again,
Sincerely Aziz Fall.