[QE-users] Error in routine read_namelists (5010):, reading namelist system

Thomas Brumme thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de
Thu Nov 1 18:20:42 CET 2018

Dear Maxim,

please answer also to the list as others also might be able to help.
Maybe even better than me. Space group 33 is not implemented.
If you check the file 'Modules/wypos.f90' you'll see that the case
33 is missing. I have no idea why, but maybe there is an equivalent
space group? Another simple solution is to use the tools of the
Bilbao side:

http://www.cryst.ehu.es/cgi-bin/cryst/programs/mcif2vesta/index.php

Upload your cif and get the VASP output which you can easily use
as an input for QE.

Thomas

--
Dr. rer. nat. Thomas Brumme
Wilhelm-Ostwald-Institute for Physical and Theoretical Chemistry

Tel:  +49 (0)341 97 36456

email: thomas.brumme at uni-leipzig.de