[QE-users] 答复: Magnetic moment and Spin polarization in cp.x

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Thu May 31 16:33:04 CEST 2018

No, it is a little more complex. AFAIK, you can perform
spin-unrestricted fixed-occupation MD simulations (no smearing), or
ensemble-DFT simulations. There are limitations in the latter case
(BOMD only, CG diaginalization, ...), but I cannot provide further
information because I've never used it. Flick through
CPV/examples/example08 for details
Best
Giuseppe