[QE-users] Compilation Error in QE6.2.1 with d3q-1.1.3-qe6.2: function `__fc2_interpolate_MOD_add_rgd_blk'

Sitangshu Bhattacharya sitangshu at iiita.ac.in
Mon May 7 09:54:03 CEST 2018

Thanks for your quick reply!

Regards,

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 12:52 PM, Lorenzo Paulatto <paulatz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 07/05/18 07:58, Sitangshu Bhattacharya wrote:
>
>> Dear Sir,
>>
>> I am trying to compile QE 6.2.1 with d3q-1.1.3-qe6.2. However I am
>>
> Hello, I repeat here what I said in the d3q-specific mailing list: I'm
> having some trouble shipping a specific version of d3q for each version of
> qe as the version of qe does not increase consistently, and the interfaces
> of internal subroutines change quite a lot.
>
> I recommend you get a stable snapshot of the development code, with qe+d3q
> together from this drive:
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yr8MaWTznXatnySgg3-yYgOlsJ_w7XDV
>
> If for any reason, you cannot access google drive from your location,
> contact me.
>
> cheers
>
> --
> Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris

Sitangshu Bhattacharya (সিতাংশু ভট্টাচার্য), Ph.D
Assistant Professor,
Room No. 2221, CC-1,
Nanoscale Electro-Thermal Laboratory,
Department of Electrical and Communication Engineering,
Indian Institute of Information Technology-Allahabad
Uttar Pradesh 211 012
India
Telephone: 91-532-2922000 Extn.: 2131
Web-page: http://profile.iiita.ac.in/sitangshu/