[QE-users] Bandstructure with HSE provides wrong eigenvalues

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:18:39 CEST 2018

On 06/05/18 17:34, Dr. Thomas Brumme wrote:
> Paulatto and I cite his answer at the end of the mail - you can find it
> under the following link:

I'm flattered that my badly-spelled answer is taken in such a
consideration, although it is important to notice that it was actually
to Stefan himself that the answer was given! And he was actually using
the extra point with zero weight trick. I told him to ask here about the
eigenvalues discrepancy, because I did not know what could be the cause.

cheers

--
Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris