[QE-users] stresses and forces in applied electric fields

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Tue Mar 27 09:30:55 CEST 2018

By the way, stress was coded long, long, ago by Stefano de Gironcoli in linear response: https://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.62.2853 <https://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.62.2853>
The stress code has most likely gone lost, though Stefano may still have some relics.
Forces should still be there, as they are used to compute effective charges.
SB