[QE-users] error executing matdyn.x

Hari Paudyal hpaudya1 at binghamton.edu
Wed Mar 21 21:16:21 CET 2018

 Dear PWSCF users/experts,

While calculating phonon for few different pressures (for instance, 26 GPa,
28 GPa, 30 GPa, 32GPa ) of my system, first I performed q2r.x calculation
and it successfully read force constant from the file. After that when I
was performing matdyn.x calculation, I found the following error only for
30 GPa Pressure. When I did the same calculations for other different
pressures mentioned above, everything works well.
I also tried some possible solutions from this link
http://qe-forge.org/pipermail/pw_forum/2012-August/099250.html , but I
still found the same problem. Could you please help me to understand what's
the problem?

Thank you.
Hari Paudyal
SUNY Binghamton, USA.