[QE-users] qexml

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Tue Jul 24 09:48:12 CEST 2018

Dear Zahra. We appreciate your willingness to experiment hidden features of QE. It may be a longer-term investment to do so staring with the latest release of QE, though … Regards — SB

> On 24 Jul 2018, at 09:43, Zahra Torbatian <z.torbatian at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear pietro,
>
> thanks for your quick reply.
>
> It is used to read QE data (explained by Andrea in previous posts). I want to try it.
>
> Zahra
>
> On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 11:39 AM, Pietro Delugas <pdelugas at sissa.it <mailto:pdelugas at sissa.it>> wrote:
> Dear Zahra
>  qexml.f90 is an internal module of qe. It is used inside the program already.
> To compile it, you have to compile first the modules it depends on, the 2 only essential one I think are iotk and wrappers, the other may be skipped modifying or commenting some parts of the module.
> Then you have to write a program of a subroutine that uses routines and variables defined inside the module.
> If I may ask, what do you want to use the module for ?
>
> regards - pietro
>
> On 24/07/2018 08:42, Zahra Torbatian wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> How can I compile and use qexml. I use qe.5.2.1. I haven't found any example about it.
>>
>> I really appreciate any help.

—
Stefano Baroni -  SISSA, Trieste - http://stefano.baroni.me <http://stefano.baroni.me/>, stefanobaroni (Skype)

And aren’t we all tired of those who claim to know the answer to life, death and the creation being so […] sensitive about their knowledge? [Stephen Fry]