[QE-users] Point group symmetry error

Anindya Bose anindya at iiita.ac.in
Sun Jul 22 09:52:11 CEST 2018

Dear Experts,
I am facing a problem with point group symmetry error.Actually While doing
the vc-relax and scf calculation of Graphene, my relax.out and scf.out file
gives wrong point group information D_2h(mmm) rather than d3h(the correct
one) and even my scf.out showing a wrong point group information C_s(m). I
have tried a lot to change my structure but I am still unable to resolve
this issues.If anyone faced the same issue related to point group symmetry
error then please help me to solve this difficulty.I will be waiting for
the response.

Thanks and regards,
Anindya Bose
Research Fellow,
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad.