[QE-users] Problem in running magnetic force theorem example in QE 6.3

BARRETEAU Cyrille cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Thu Jul 12 14:00:46 CEST 2018

The input/output files have changed in the last version.
spin-polarization.dat file do not exist anylonger...

everything is charge-density.dat

This is mentioned in the run file.

Cyrille

Cyrille Barreteau
CEA Saclay, IRAMIS, SPEC Bat. 771
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, FRANCE
+33 1 69 08 38 56 /+33  6 47 53 66 52  (mobile)
email:     cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Web:     http://iramis.cea.fr/Pisp/cyrille.barreteau/