[QE-users] pw_export

Andrea Ferretti andrea.ferretti at unimore.it
Fri Jul 6 13:35:22 CEST 2018

Dear Zahra,

the pw_export format is read eg in WanT (www.wannier-transport.org).
If you download any recent version, and grep for routine starting with

qexpt_  in want/src/wannier/*f90

you'll see how grids are read (in particular see ggrids.f90 and
wfc_data.f90)

Sources of the qexpt library (readin pw_export data) can be found in
want/src/baselib/qexpt.f90

hope it helps
Andrea

--