[Pw_forum] dependence of bandstructure to the basis set

Saif Ullah kiterunner7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 19:26:12 CET 2018

Would you like to share your band structure plots?

We haven't found such differences using different codes (siesta, gaussian,
qe, vasp). It is difficult to say anything without looking at the bands,
but i guess you are working with borophene.

Regards

Saif Ullah
Departamento de Física
Instituto de Ciências Exatas - ICE
Universidade Federal de Juiz de Fora - UFJF
Juiz de Fora - MG - Brazil - CEP 36036-330
sullah at fisica.ufjf.br
Cell# +55 32 9110-7851
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Saif_Ullah41