[Pw_forum] overlap matrix

Andrew Supka supka1ar at cmich.edu
Sun Jan 21 06:12:54 CET 2018

If you've compiled with scalapack...see if running projwfc.x with more than
one mpi proc but with the flag -northo 1 gives you the overlap matrix.

If you haven't compiled with scalapack northo will always be set to 1.

Andrew Supka
Central Michigan University

On Jan 20, 2018 8:33 PM, "Negar Ashari Astani" <negarastani at gmail.com>