[Pw_forum] Phonon calculation for Zr

Krishnendu Mukherjee krishnendu.mukherjee789 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 10:45:21 CET 2018

Dear Experts,

 I am interested in phonon calculation for Zr. I found the following useful
post in the QE-forum (please see below).

 Can you please let me know where to put the values for nr1, nr2 and nr3. I
mean is it to be put in scf.in, ph.in or q2r.in?

 And also if possible please let me know what does nr represents?

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Krishnendu

[Pw_forum] Bug in ph.x sometimes occur in hexagonal phases *Uri
Argaman* argamanu
at post.bgu.ac.il
<pw_forum%40pwscf.org?Subject=Re:%20%5BPw_forum%5D%20Bug%20in%20ph.x%20sometimes%20occur%20in%20hexagonal%20phases&In-Reply-To=%3CCA%2B6Rk3xVk4TsRhe9RSNxUFRS2huAP_w6fbUDWFh6cmkm7bqt6w%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
*Thu Aug 27 12:56:57 CEST 2015*