[Pw_forum] Restart from previous run

Sylwia Golab Sylwia.Golab at fis.agh.edu.pl
Tue Feb 13 17:14:07 CET 2018

Dear Mr Paulatto and Mr Gianozzi,

thank you for your replies.
In example with Force Theorem there are fully-relativistic nscf calculations based on  scalar-relativistic scf calculations. As far as I know, scf potential should be also calculated with SOC to get correct potential. Am I wrong?

I tried to use the 'filepot' parameter and it seems to work (e.g. I did not get errors), but with this parameter the scf cycle was only of 1 iteration shorter than "normal" scf cycle with SOC.

Best wishes,
Sylwia

Message: 7